Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes!


Oh my gosh it seems like I'm baking something everyday! I made these within a week of each other, I just couldn't help myself. 






The photos above are Earl Grey Cupcakes with Lemon Earl Grey Buttercream. The cupcake is okay, not too bad. I didn't have any icing sugar to put in the frosting, so I had to use superfine granulated sugar instead. It was too sweet, and not the best.



These are Pretty in Pink Cupcakes, eh not very good. The cupcake was too dry, and I put way too much peppermint in it.. Oops! The icing obviously failed, as you can see it turned into more of a glaze, because I mixed strawberries with it too get the pink colour. I froze it afterwards, and that worked quite well, I should have done that to begin with. I think the glaze looks quite pretty though, and although it too is very sweet, it balances nicely with the cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment