Saturday, January 07, 2012

Au Revoir 2011

Hello 2012! I hope everyone had a wonderful new years, honestly I didn't do anything, I don't think it's that big of a deal. It didn't feel like Christmas, and it certainly doesn't feel like a new year. I guess it's because the weather has been really mild this entire year. Even though it hardly snows here, the past few years it has snowed around the holidays, for when it was on average 8 degrees C all winter break, with no snow, it didn't really feel like Christmas was really happening.

This might be why when I finally got around to decorating a gingerbread house, it was a week after the holidays had ended. And of course, I'm posting it two weeks after. Forgive me? This was the first gingerbread house where I didn't just decorate it like the usual. I spent about and hour and a half decorating my half of the house, while my dad decorated the other half. I quite enjoy my side, I think we did an awesome job on it.







Those pictured above are mine. The photos below are my dad's.




No comments:

Post a Comment