I admit my instructions may not be very clear, so I would go to the original recipe for photos and better directions.
Sweet Oat Bread (original recipe here)
215g (2c) whole wheat flour
122g (1c) all purpose flour
2 1/4 tsp instant yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1c almond milk
1/4c lukewarm water
2 tbsp earth balance
1/4c agave nectar
2tbsp agave (warm)
2 tbsp oats
1. In a bowl (of a stand mixer) combine flour, oats, salt and yeast.
2. In a large liquid measure, heat milk for approx. one minute. Add earth balance, and stir until melted. Add water and agave.
3. Pour the wet mixture into the stand mixer, and mix for around 10 minutes, until the dough is smooth and elastic. If it's wet and sticky still, then gradually add in extra flour until it's not.
4. Place dough ball in a lightly oiled bowl, lightly oil the top of the dough, and let rise in a warm place for around 1- 1 1/2 hours.
5. Once doubled, place dough on a clean dry, lightly flour area. Flatten dough into a 9 by 12-inch rectangle, and tightly roll, tucking in ends as needed. Place loaf into a 9x5-inch loaf pan, cover, and allow to double for another 1- 1 1/2 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place an empty loaf pan on the bottom rack and bring two cups of water to a boil. Add to empty loaf pan.
7. When loaf has doubled, brush with warm agave, and sprinkle with oats.
8. Place pan with loaf directly over the pan with water (should be on two separate racks). bake for 40-50 minutes, covering with tin foil in needed to not brown top too much. (internal temperature should be about 190 degrees.