Three Seed Crackers are poppy seed, sesame seed, and fennel seed. These crackers are from the magazine The Best of Cooking: Breads.
For the seed crackers I used 1 cup whole wheat and 1 cup white, which needed about and extra 2-4 tbsp water.
1 tbsp sesame seeds
2 tsp poppy seeds
2 tsp fennel seeds
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp salt
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup water
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
1. In a small bowl mix toppings.
2. Whisk flour and salt together. Add olive oil and water.
3. Portion dough into thirds. Set aside 2, and roll out one into a rectangle (this failed for me, I got weird circle/square shapes)Roll 1/16" thin.
4. Brush water on top, and sprinkle seeds and some salt evenly.
5. Cut into 2" x 4" rectangles. Spread out on ungreased baking sheet, and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool before eating.
6. While one portion is cooking, roll out remaining dough, etc.
For the Rosemary and Sea Salt Crackers, add 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary the the dry ingredients, and once rolled, sprinkle sea salt on top.