Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blueberry Apple Toss

Spring has began. Spring cleaning anyone? None for me thanks, I'd rather spend my days curled up on the couch watching a new episode of UK Skins. I think that's the best show ever. I looove their accents, and I really wish I got the channel on tv. Silly cable. I watch it on my laptop, and don't tell anyone, but I watched the whole 5th season in two days. Teehee. Do you guys watch it, or have heard of it? And I'm not talking about this US MTV Skins trash. No no no! I'm talking about the original UK Skins. With their sexy British accents, having sex and doing drugs all over the place. Hahah! May be inappropriate, but I think it's hilarious.


Anyways, onto the actual food now.  This is just a little snack that I enjoy. It is pretty filling, and you can add all sorts of toppings! 




Ingredients:
1 small apple
Cinnamon to taste
1/2 cup blueberries
1/4 cup granola

Directions:
1. Core apple, and cut into chunks.
2. Sprinkle cinnamon on top, and microwave for 1 minute.
3. Add blueberries, microwave for 1 minute.
4. Pour granola on top, and gobble up!
5. Don't burn your tongue ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment