Friday, March 25, 2011

Food Photos

These are just a few photos of some random foods I have made over the past few weeks. 


These scrambled eggs were delicious! It was egg whites, spinach, and salsa if I remember correctly. Mmm I just love salsa.



These are these cookies, very yellow right?! It is because of the fresh egg! Crazy right. I didn't know a good egg could change the colour of the batter so much. These were so yummy though!


Now this. Mmmmmm calorie packed with yumminess. Ice cream with blueberries, peanut butter, hot cocoa mix, and pumpkin granola. In the background are I think about three of the chocolate chip cookies. 


This is the pumpkin granola, and I can't seem to find the recipe I made it with! It has disappeared from my bookmarks.


This is just another version of the apple blueberry toss. The apples are just thinly sliced instead of in thick chunks.


Oh my gosh this is my mums quinoa salad. It is my favourite dish as a vegetarian/vegan, so healthy and good for you! I will definitely have plenty of quinoa recipes on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment