Monday, July 18, 2011

Banana Pancakes II

This was the... topping I guess, for the pancakes in the photos below. I would have included the recipe if not for the fact that this chocolate pudding was supposed to be fudge sauce and it tasted so gross I had to scrape it off the pancakes... I will not be putting the original recipe as to not offend the maker, although it was most likely my own fault that it did not work out.




Anyways, onto the recipe! I found it funny that the one day I did not feel like baking anything, my mum wanted pancakes... So it took me approx. an hour to find a recipe, and I decided on this one.


They were quite good! I added blueberries and a few chocolate chips to make them even better, and yuuuum. Chocolate and blueberries make everything better.

You can see my lovely Agave Nectar in the background, mmm. This one was blueberry flavoured. Not my favourite, I enjoyed the Hazelnut flavour the best.


Excuse the shadow and lack of prettiness in this photo, I just snapped in, not thinking of placing the silverware properly, and getting rid of the agave and bowl shadow. Oops!


This photo just has really bad lighting. Way too bright. You can also see that I didn't cook them all the way through.. Icky! I got a few pancake batter filled ones..


Ingredients:
1 cup whole wheat flour
½ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
2½ teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 banana
1 cup milk
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract


1. In a large measuring bowl, mix together dry ingredients. 


2. In a small bowl, mash banana. Add milk, eggs, and vanilla, beating until combined.


3. Add to the dry ingredients, and mix until combined batter will be lumpy).


4. Scoop onto medium heat griddle. Cook.


5. Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment