It took me a while to find a relatively good recipe for zucchini bread. I ended up making my own, and I think I did fairly well :)
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
½ cup sugar
½ tsp nutmeg
1 tbsp cinnamon
½ cup apple sauce
1 flax egg
1 ½ cup shredded zucchini
1 ¼ cup almond milk
2/3 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup toasted pumpkin seeds + [1 tbsp untoasted pumpkin seeds (optional)]
1. Preheat oven to 365 degrees Celsius. Mix flax egg and set aside. Oil loaf pan, and lightly flour.
2. In a large bowl whisk dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients.
4. Add wet to dry, and mix in chips and seeds.
5. Pour into prepared pan, and spread evenly. Sprinkle with optional pumpkin seeds.
6. Bake for 38-45 minutes, or until knife comes out clean and loaf springs back upon pressed.